Bultras analysed bets

Hello. PL is really good site with one of the best punters around. However this is my first post here and I'm going to share my system picks. Btw I will post not only analysed games. My analysis are based on statistics mainly about the teams.I give points in favour of one of the teams, points are given for different factors. I can use it in o/u and 1x2 market. I usually play safe using DNB and asian hand. bets. So far my results are 22 winners out of 29 which is 75% with average odd @1.80. Wish me luck :) PS: I'm really sorry I didn't have enough time in the past to develop it. Doubles,trebles are included, I mean not only singles. I think this can be in both Glory Hunter and System picks section. The interesting thing is the high success in some of the leagues and the poor in others...so I may have to work on that. Bet what you can afford to loose! I will start with 1000$ and see what will happen. And here we go: Starting Bank:1000$ I have already analysed EPL and Netherland Juplier League o/u market. Will post 2morrow.

Re: Bultras analysed bets The 2 games with the highest probability for over in Juplier according to my analysis are Almere and Oss. Over 2.5 in Almere + Oss- @2.355-200$ Advantages for Brisbaine Roar although they will miss Henrique- -1ah- @2.30-50$ Greuther Furth- @2.00-50$ Porto-Btts- @1.80-50$ This is for now.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.