Where are you playing - Mon 27th Feb 2012

morlspin

Re: Where are you playing - Mon 27th Feb 2012 Well managed to get into the money in UKIPT league (4th night running) for a vital 5 points but busted 28th and with the guy top of the leaderboard still in, my challenge for the package is probably over. Got to be happy with my heater at the end of the month though, a big confidence booster and I'll be there tomorrow & Wednesday fighting for the end of month leaderboard cash and gaining valuable experience for next month (or might do every other month).

Re: Where are you playing - Mon 27th Feb 2012 Keep it going lads, PL ftw :hope Got to turn in, but hope to see good news from you when I log in tomorrow :D Update on UKIPT League, 2 games remaining: [TABLE=class: league_results] [TR] [TH=class: rank]Position [/TH] [TH=class: id]Username[/TH] [TH=class: country_code]Country[/TH] [TH=class: tournaments_played]Played[/TH] [TH=class: score]Points[/TH] [/TR]

[TR] [TD]1 [/TD] [TD]ItWasDuke[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD]23[/TD] [TD]102 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt] [TD]2[/TD] [TD]bouncinbrute[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD]21[/TD] [TD]95 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2[/TD] [TD]toryboy1818[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD]23[/TD] [TD]95 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]bhoy7[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD]23[/TD] [TD]90 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]5[/TD] [TD]EnglandBart[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD]24[/TD] [TD]89 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt] [TD]6 [/TD] [TD]dcuthbert[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD]23[/TD] [TD]84 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]7[/TD] [TD]Piano David [/TD] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD]25[/TD] [TD]83 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt] [TD]8 [/TD] [TD]giesahaun[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD]25[/TD] [TD]81 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]steelitnow[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD]23[/TD] [TD]81 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]Tollbar[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD]25[/TD] [TD]81 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]11[/TD] [TD]Nogat19[/TD] [TD]Ireland[/TD] [TD]22[/TD] [TD]80 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Where are you playing - Mon 27th Feb 2012 That is some going, Al. These things are a donkfest and very hard to get into the Top 10. Me? Tonight I was crippled with QQvJJ and J on flop and a rivered 3 outer sent me packing shortly after. I'll give it another bash tomorrow.