RFO True Odds

layer29

Is there any mileage in finding your selections based on the Racing & Football Outlook's True Odds? They say, where a bookie is offering better odds than the true odds, have a bet. I have looked at this for a couple of weeks and most selections would be home/away. Or laying a favourite. Draws are rarely value, often 3.8-4 in true odds where a bookie offers you around 3.3. Does this mean laying every draw could profit? Also would you back every selection that offered value, or only those with significant value? For example a home win of 2.40 at a bookie with true odds of 2.0 is 20% value. 2.4 / 2.0 = 1.2 Could you stake say double on those selections with a big edge or instead look at staking based on the odds? Using my opinion alone I can't seem to make any profit so looking for other options and this makes some sense, would love to hear peoples opinions on this.

Re: RFO True Odds Hi layer29. I'm using the RFO's True Odds as a starting point and up to now have managed to stay in profit. I couldn't answer if it was profitable to just back selections blind on the fact that the bookies were offering better odds than their suggested true odds but combining their Outlook Index and a couple of other things i'm happy with the results so far. I'm currently achieving a yield of 19% after 148 bets. Still a very small sample so I don't know whether i'm just being lucky or have found a profitable system. Take a look. http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/125009-Looking-for-value

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.