Where are you playing? - Sunday 26/2/12

teaulc

Re: Where are you playing? - Sunday 26/2/12 Pokerstars $55 Red Spade Open $1 Million Guaranteed with bounties $11 The Storm $300K AJ v A3 $11 The Bigger $150K AK v QQ $11 100 seats added to Sunday Million 99 v 77 $12 AOG Willy Hill £5.50 Super Stack 1R 1A =£16.50 Q flush v A flush £2.75 10 seats added last chance qualifier to £5K super series 40/69 55 v 99 aipf

Re: Where are you playing? - Sunday 26/2/12 Runner-up in PBBG Freeroll, but was kind of distracting me from the UKIPT league which I need to concentrate on. On the final table bubble in that 1st/10, need to ladder up as many points as possible on the ft. A win puts me right in the mix for the title & seat.

Re: Where are you playing? - Sunday 26/2/12 Arrgh 5th in the UKIPT league, second night running. Should be good enough to put me up into the top 5 overall though (my guess 14 points behind the leader). Just 3 games to go, maximum concentration required to keep this heater going till the end. Disappointed with how I played my final hand. Chose A4 in BB to defend with against the guy who was open shoving the most, unfortunately he flipped over AT, we both hit on the flop but he held. Looking back with just 7bb behind think it was a fair play tbh. He was pushing so much, could easily have KQ, K9s+, QJ etc. In any case won't dwell, roll on tomorrow :nana Update: [TABLE=class: league_results]

[TR] [TH=class: rank]Position[/TH] [TH=class: id]Username[/TH] [TH=class: country_code]Country[/TH] [TH=class: tournaments_played]Played[/TH] [TH=class: score]Points[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD]1 [/TD] [TD]ItWasDuke[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD]22[/TD] [TD]97[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt] [TD]2[/TD] [TD]bouncinbrute[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD]20[/TD] [TD]94[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]toryboy1818[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD]22[/TD] [TD]90[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]EnglandBart[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD]23[/TD] [TD]84[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]5 [/TD] [TD]bhoy7[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD]22[/TD] [TD]80[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt] [TD]5[/TD] [TD]giesahaun[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD]24[/TD] [TD]80[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]5[/TD] [TD]steelitnow[/TD] [TD]United Kingdom[/TD] [TD]22[/TD] [TD]80[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]