Where are you playing Friday 24th Feb

Burnley Joe

Re: Where are you playing Friday 24th Feb Nice one Joe, keep it going :) I'm approaching the bubble in UKIPT league, curr 6th/48 from 173 starters with 36 paid. Pushing the bubble quite aggressively due to the extra points & tightness that it instills in the shorties. Must remember to release if necessary though (not a strong point of mine :unsure) Was =36th in the league this morning with just a few days to go, so a 3rd ft this month would be good if possible.

Re: Where are you playing Friday 24th Feb 14th Guy limps from 2nd spot 7-handed leaving circa 8bb behind (he's the former chip leader but has limp/called his chips away), he just has me covered, I shove 99 and he calls with 22. You know the rest :@ But picked up a couple of squid and all important points.

Re: Where are you playing Friday 24th Feb Was hoping to play a bunch today but a windstorm knocked off the top of the chimney here (4-storey apt. building) so once I'm back down off the roof I'll be playing a bit. Couple games on Intertops & also playin' satties to the ($150+12) $100K guar. on TruePoker this weekend. Hoping to grab myself a ticket. Might bang out a bunch of those 210fpp satties to the SundayStorm - - it's 'Friday night' here & tables should be wild ;) (I'll be back in 7hrs. to let you know about my satty win, lol)