Stake Request on Stars and Ipoker Sunday 26th Feb

Burnley Joe

• Name: Joe Geraghty (burnleyjoe on poker stars)
  • Stake Requested: $100 @ 100 shares of $1
  • Event/Tournament: Mutliple MTTs on Poker Stars and Willy Hill
  • Offer: $1 share worth 1%
  • Date of Event/Tournament: 26 Feb 2012

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Joe Geraghty agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Pokerstars $55 Red Spade Open $1 Million Guaranteed with bounties $11 The Storm $300K $11 The Bigger $150K $11 100 seats added to Sunday Million $12 AOG $12 to play any other value games on Sunday night and to round it up! Ok something different, i am asking for $100 to play the above games and the split will be 50/50, in return, i will pay for and play the games below, also a split of 50/50 Willy Hill £5.50 Super Stack 1R 1A =£16.50 £2.75 10 seats added last chance qualifier to £5K super series Total £19.25 Burnleyjoe on Stars for transfers please Cheers Joe ADDING ALL WBCOOP FREE TICKETS TO THIS EVENT (10 IN TOTAL) INCLUDING FINAL Rebel 5% Paid Hen 30% Paid Daz Diamond 5% Paid Adetrick 10% Paid Dean 20% Paid Rivrd 20% Paid Samba 10%

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.