Stake Request on Stars and Ipoker Sunday 26th Feb

Burnley Joe

Re: Stake Request on Stars and Ipoker Sunday 26th Feb Ok, so far we have $24.64. I will also be playing the blog games and converting any tickets i win into $ and adding to this, including the final which i have qualified for Hope this is ok, or if you want your % i am happy to pay out now? Sorry it did not go very well but thanks for your support and hopefully will make up for it

Re: Stake Request on Stars and Ipoker Sunday 26th Feb PokerStars Tournament #514054606, Pot Limit Hold'em Freeroll 225 players $1506.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $1506.00 USD Tournament started 2012/02/29 19:00:00 WET [2012/02/29 14:00:00 ET] Dear BurnleyJoe, You finished the tournament in 3rd place. You have won an admission ticket to 'SCOOP - $55 Entry'. This ticket allows you to participate only in a tournament of this type. Tickets are not redeemable for cash or Tournament US Dollars; if you register and then unregister from the tournament, your ticket will be returned. To view your available tournament tickets, go to Requests > Tournament Tickets in the main lobby. You have also received USD 11.00 in Team Pro Bounties for this tournament. You won bounties for the following players: frosty012 Total now $90.64, we are getting there!

Re: Stake Request on Stars and Ipoker Sunday 26th Feb Joe those freeroll ticket games were not part of the package - so id say they are yours to keep - with regards the balance (of which mine is the smallest so have the least say) - i would like to see you put together a package of tournies for the MicroMillions stars will be running from the 15/3/12. or if few sats to the sunday millions on the 11th. i would be willing to top up the balance some bit if need.

Re: Stake Request on Stars and Ipoker Sunday 26th Feb Dear BurnleyJoe, You finished the tournament in 19th place. You have won an admission ticket to 'SCOOP - $11 Entry'. This ticket allows you to participate only in a tournament of this type. Tickets are not redeemable for cash or Tournament US Dollars; if you register and then unregister from the tournament, your ticket will be returned. To view your available tournament tickets, go to Requests > Tournament Tickets in the main lobby. Summary, we are now in profit lol $11 token $16.50 Token $55 Token $11 Bounty $8.14 Cash win Total $101.64 Still have 2 blogger games to play and teh final which we have qualified for Fingers crossed

Re: Stake Request on Stars and Ipoker Sunday 26th Feb PokerStars Tournament #514054612, Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo Freeroll 231 players $1473.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $1473.00 USD Tournament started 2012/03/02 19:00:00 WET [2012/03/02 14:00:00 ET] Dear BurnleyJoe, You finished the tournament in 91st place. You have won an admission ticket to 'SCOOP - $5.50 Entry'. This ticket allows you to participate only in a tournament of this type. Tickets are not redeemable for cash or Tournament US Dollars; if you register and then unregister from the tournament, your ticket will be returned. To view your available tournament tickets, go to Requests > Tournament Tickets in the main lobby. $5.50 Token $11 Token $16.50 Token $55 Token $11 Bounty $8.14 Cash win Total $107.14 Main event on sunday wil then settle up guys

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Stake Request on Stars and Ipoker Sunday 26th Feb $107 won so $110, 50/50 means rounded $50 back to investors and i will play a $10 game Rebel 5% $2.50 Paid Hen 30% $15.00 Paid Daz Diamond 5% $2.50 Paid Adetrick 10% $5 paid Dean 20% $10 Paid Rivrd 20% $10 Samba 10% $5 Paid Paid a few, can you put your stars names so that i can tranny money over