WPT Mag & bet24 win a GSOP Grand Final package worth $6500 - ALDITO TAKES IT DOWN

teaulc

Re: WPT Mag & bet24 win a GSOP Grand Final package worth $6500 - ALDITO TAKES IT DOW Well played Aldito Luck (not the Aces, I should have known the cards were setting me up for that one) definitely on your side in the final stages - when it mattered. Rode all mine earlyish but had to settle down after doubling you up that first time. Say hello in any relevant thread next time so I know to be on your side after I've gone out ;) Is wujo a mate of yours ? Good luck in the live game. :ok

Re: WPT Mag & bet24 win a GSOP Grand Final package worth $6500 - ALDITO TAKES IT DOW

Great result there mate :clap:clap:clap. Enjoy Main Event.
Wp mate....enjoy
well done, Aldito. PM me your details and we'll follow this up in the magazine. Jon
Nice one Aldito, well played and good luck in the live event. :hope 3x PL on the final table, what a team, wp all :clap:clap:clap
vn! wd Aldito!
Bravo. A great win! Sent from my GT-I9100 using PL Forum
nice one Aldito' date=' make sure you let us know how you get on :ok[/quote'] Thank you everyone! Can't wait to go. Jon, not sure I can pm because of my post count but I believe Lars emailed you. Yes run, I ran great on the final table, but I had been very tight up until the AA hand it must be said. Unlucky though, and ul to Dil as well who played very well on the FT. And no idea who wujo is??? :\

Re: WPT Mag & bet24 win a GSOP Grand Final package worth $6500 - ALDITO TAKES IT DOW

Well played aldito.poor play from me holding 77 ..ur show on the river really confused me. Sent from my GT-I9000 using PL Forum
You had been playing very tight so it was an any two steal imo. Ul to run into me binking trips. gg