"The Most Likely Result System"

“The Most Likely Result System” I Have been dipping in and out of this System for a numberof years so thought I would post it here and try and build a better picture of its potential. I will start it has a paper trail for the rest of the seasonwith a bank of 200pts and see how it goes with a view to betting real cash nextseason. The system aims to pick out most likely home wins. I use 10 european leagues and choose the matches where thetotal of home wins + away losses is greater than the total of home draws andlosses + away draws and wins.

Re: "The Most Likely Result System" Saturdays Results Anderlecht won 3-1 :loon Real Madrid won 4-0 :loon Sporting Lisbon won 1-0 :loon Feyenoord drew 1-1 :wall Schalke 04 won 4-0 :loon Olympiakos won 2-0 :loon Genoa lost 0-1 :@ Club Brugge won 2-1 :loon 6 wins from 8 games not a bad start unfortunately I grouped the bets wrong so no wins.May have to review how the bets are placed say singles or doubles for instance.Any advise gratefully received. I have noticed that this system also works in reverse for away matches so will add away picks for this weekend. Starting Bank 200 pts Bets 20pts Winnings 0pts Current Bank 180 pts Weekend selections to follow later

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.