greyhounds

hello everybody! i couldnt find the greyhounds anywhere in the forum so i will post here. i ve never used an used an online forum before so forgive me if i do something wrong regular_smile.gif. i was always a bit of a punter but am a newbie at dog racing. information are importand for punters and this seems to be like something that i should have done years ago. now to cut to the chase the story is that 4 days ago i came up with a system at dograces(uk) and i had 3 winning days 1 break even. the truth is i really believe this system can work and it has until now. what i really wanna know and the reason that brought me to punters lounge is: is anybody out there that has been making a living in dogs betting? are there any long term success stories? anyone who concentrates specifically at dog racing? feel free to put any advice

Re: greyhounds i dont think theres a real system but i find on the right day or track , lay the favourite everytime , you soon stack up the cash , ok the fave will win some times but its a short price so usualy isnt too bad :) there again i just look at whos fave in the RP before the race and who has the highest rating , usualy goes realy well , finaly just see if theres a sharp drop in odds , if someones lumped on you do it too , will work alot

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.