Teams: End your 2 game draw streak.............Please

leony

Hello fellow Punters I've decided to go ahead and try to bet on teams will end their 2 game draw streak. I already am betting on that they will end their 3 game draw streak. You can read about here: http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/123265-Teams-End-your-streak-please Rules to this will be very similar and very simple.

If a team has played 2 draws in a row I'm betting on that it will end. I will lay the draw in the next match the team plays. League games only. Not every team on a streak will be a qualifier for the system. I've noticed that lay odds are quite high in some leagues (Belarus, Hungary 2nd Division among others) and in some cases I'm not able to play games that has a 6 hour time difference.

Some leagues aren't available at Betfair where I place my lay bets.

I'm not going to chase my losses this time. We've already seen in the other thread that some streaks are way to long. I'll start with a 200 unit bank. Stake is 1,05 unit on every bet (so I will have a profit of 1 unit after commission). I've tracked this since the 21st of December 2011. 207 matches and 162 of them were winners (strike rate 78,26%). That should be enough for a small profit, said the careful optimist. Any questions just ask.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.