Belgium, Jupiler League - 18/19 Feb

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 18 February 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lokeren v KAA Gent (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.88 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]KV Mechelen v Beerschot AC (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.93 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.67 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Mons v Racing Genk (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.57 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Oud-Heverlee Leuven v Cercle Brugge (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.85 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sint-Truidense VV v Lierse (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.37 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 19 February 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anderlecht v Westerlo (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.36 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Club Brugge v Kortrijk (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.35 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Zulte Waregem v Standard de Liège (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.80 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Belgium, Jupiler League - 18/19 Feb Gent is a good chance today I believe. Lokeren is playing better, that's correct and Gent was not as good as a few weeks ago lately, but Thijs is back and he is really important to this Gent. With him back in the midfield there will be a lot more rest on the ball, he has the experience to make sure Gent starts playing good football again. I'm going for a gent win with medium stakes. Not sure yet but perhaps aswell Genk to win. They are playing not so good as they should, but they need to start winning some points if they want to go to Play Off I this year. That's the goal for Genk and if they're not in Play Off I (first 6) the season will be a fail! Bergen is a direct competitor for this spot so I believe they'll go full for it. That's why I'm thinking about a Genk bet aswell..

Re: Belgium, Jupiler League - 18/19 Feb

Gent is a good chance today I believe. Lokeren is playing better, that's correct and Gent was not as good as a few weeks ago lately, but Thijs is back and he is really important to this Gent. With him back in the midfield there will be a lot more rest on the ball, he has the experience to make sure Gent starts playing good football again. I'm going for a gent win with medium stakes. Not sure yet but perhaps aswell Genk to win. They are playing not so good as they should, but they need to start winning some points if they want to go to Play Off I this year. That's the goal for Genk and if they're not in Play Off I (first 6) the season will be a fail! Bergen is a direct competitor for this spot so I believe they'll go full for it. That's why I'm thinking about a Genk bet aswell..
Over 2.5 seems to me a good bet.Genk has to score and win for the playoffs, so maybe Mons goalsscorer perbet can make his 19 goal as a topsscorer.

zulte waregem- Standard zulte waregem- Standard X1 Zulte has 2 players from Standard. Attacker M.Leye and midfielder F.Berrier.And with their good tactical manager F. Durie they can prove smthg against a Standard , who's gonna rest some players for the european encounter thu 23/02 against Wisla Krakau (1-1 in Krakau).