Flat Racing 11th Feb

chris34

Not blessed with a huge amount of time to do decent writeups unfortunately. 2.15 Lingfield Looking for compensation having backed Hatta Stream last time out in a division of this series 3 weeks ago wrote this last time out; Hatta Stream has drifted out to a huge price in my opinion having won last time out over this CD beating a good field that day, only up 3lb for that day and has won off 4lb higher mark in the past and will enjoy tracking a strong pace from a good draw in stall 2. He looked desperately unlucky that day having chased a fair honest gallop throughout and doing clear best of those on the front end to be nabbed by a potentially well handicapped horse, only 1lb higher today and slightly less pace on for the lead hopefully here with Ice Trooper likely to tow them along so could just sit off the pace from a good draw. 3pt win Hatta Stream 11/2 vc 3.20 Lingfield Again looking for compensation in the shape of Picansort who I backed last week having caught the eye on several occassions wrote this last week; This is defenetily the weaker of the 2 divisions with it hard to make a case for many of the other runners apart from Picansort who I tipped up last time out, he wasnt beaten far that day and this jockey gave him an awful ride he was travelling very strongly off a strong pace and he may be reliant on that again today, but he went up the slowest part of the track and never really got put into the race and not pushed hard, down another 1lb and now 4lb below last winning mark and looks danerously handicapped in this company if given a slightly better ride. He ran a blinder last week under a much better ride, only found the potentially well treated and rejuvinate The Wee Chief too much and a repeat of that effort would see him go close off just a 1lb higher mark, Fallon also an eye catching booking. 2pt win Picansort 4/1 vc

Re: Flat Racing 11th Feb Lingfield 1.40 - Six Wives (10.00) With about 5 horses wanting to lead the pace looks sure to burn up. Of the 3 horses who like to be held-up I like this one best, the other 2 I think start too slowly and leave it too late.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.