Off topic : Want to win tickets to Premier League Darts - 3 people needed

Dreamkiller

I wanted to give my fellow poker players on PL the chance to join my team. You have to play virtual darts against other teams and you get 10pts per win. If the team gets in the top 20 by the end of April then you all win tickets , travel and overnight stay to the Play - offs but only if you win a draw. (see below ...... :wall ) There are also weekly chances to win tickets I think if we are in the top 20. There are only 42 teams where most are single players. All I need is your email address if you can pm me and I will invite you. You can play as much or as little as you like but quite a nice prize at the end of it for all the top 20 teams. No cost , no catch :) The first 3 people to pm me get in the team. I will post this on the darts page as well :)

Re: Off topic : Want to win tickets to Premier League Darts - 3 people needed How misleading is this .....:wall ..... first part clearly states top 20 will get tickets. Help ... then says top 20 go in a draw. However I guess a 1 in 20 chance is better than not getting a 1 in 20 chance. I phoned United Biscuits and complained ... its not like there is an asterisk by top 20 teams ....!!! mccoys1.jpg mccoys2.jpg

Re: Off topic : Want to win tickets to Premier League Darts - 3 people needed Hey wp .... I lost most of my early games to 9 darter bots i think !! Compared to last year 888.com were give 3 pairs of VIP tickets ?? and travel / accomodation per week (or prize money in the poker games) I think .....hence the 20 teams didn't seem out of line .... tight McCoys are only giving max of 4 VIP pairs / packages but may only have to give out 1 lot if its a one person team !!!

Re: Off topic : Want to win tickets to Premier League Darts - 3 people needed Frustrating - I don't think I have lost one if I get the throw, but that rarely seems to happen. If you don't get the throw you HAVE to throw a 9-darter to win - I'm normally on x18 after 9 darts if I haven't thrown 8 perfect ones and missed the x12, but it doesn't matter as everyone can get off in 12 darts