PL Variant Club - Badugi - $5 Bounty on Teaulc / Monday 13th February 8pm - $1.10

teaulc

league 2 has finished,so as an extra game for a bit of fun i have set up a Badugi Tourney for the 13th Feb. with a $5 bounty on my head.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter my Club ID number: 100469 - Enter my Invitation Code: stargate i look forward to seeing as many as possible of you with some great banter and terrific beats.

:ok

Re: PL Variant Club - Badugi - $5 Bounty on Teaulc / Monday 13th February 8pm - $1.10 Sorry Al, kinda made plans for the next few Mondays, as the Variant League is having a break. As much as I'd like to play (and take you out :p ) I'm afraid I won't be playing this one :( Good luck all who play :hope

Re: PL Variant Club - Badugi - $5 Bounty on Teaulc / Monday 13th February 8pm - $1.10

Sorry Al, kinda made plans for the next few Mondays, as the Variant League is having a break. As much as I'd like to play (and take you out :p ) I'm afraid I won't be playing this one :( Good luck all who play :hope
no worries Glen :ok