W.A.Y.P. Sunday 5th February

teaulc

Re: W.A.Y.P. Sunday 5th February Stars UKIPT (Free) Div 2 League = 658/893 (20% get points) UKIPT (£1.10) Div 1 League = 151/199 (top 45) $1k Freeroll = 2777/25000 (top 5400) +$0.59 maybe some micros VC (sorry BetVictor now, hey I'm old and don't cope with change very well, throw me a bone ;)) Daily BR Builder (Free) League = out early, don't do bingo 888 OFC winners freeroll = 9/11 (top 3) Stan James Frenzy Freeroll Qualifier =2/111 (top 10) +$2.20 Seat

Re: W.A.Y.P. Sunday 5th February

Ooh' date=' gl with both Slapdash, but obviously especially the WSOP :hope[/quote'] Thanks. I qualified in the Stars game, but unregged to concentrate on the WSOP one. Then that was a frustratingly close thing. 170 runners, with five $15.5k packages on offer (and consolation cash for 6th-8th: even 8th place was worth $1250, so not to be sneezed at). After two hours or so, I'd never been higher than about 6k, from a starting stack of 5k, and was down to about 7 effective BB, in about 110th place out of 120 remaining, so it looked like yet another tourney where I'd be out early without achieving anything. And then I had a sequence of six consecutive hands that would normally only happen in your dreams. From memory, so the details are probably not exactly right: Hand 1: Doubled up with JJ v 1010. Hand 2: Doubled up with AK. Hand 3: Almost tripled up with KK v 99 v AK. Hand 4: Took a rest. Hand 5: Played 65s, flopped trip 6s and doubled up through KK. Hand 6: Called a short-stack's all-in with AJs and won v something like 109s. And suddenly I was in second place! I stayed in the prize places until there were about 20 left, but then started losing chips, and eventually found myself all-in with 66 v 109, and he made a KQJ109 straight on the river, and I was out in 12th place. I don't think I'm really in a position to complain about my bad luck!

Re: W.A.Y.P. Sunday 5th February Ul Slap. I did rail briefly on a couple of occasions inbetween my own micro games. First time you had already chipped up to 15k and then when I returned you had something like 55k and were sitting top 5. Wasn't able to watch every hand and missed the end. Didn't say anything in the forum as didn't want to bok or distract you. So close, but you've done it before and I'm sure you'll get there again, plenty of time to grind out those satties. wp & gl