Jump Racing Tuesday 17th

*Malin Head - Folkestone 3:30* Has no form on offer, has a point win to its name but is having its handicap debut and chase debut tomorrow for Bob Buckler and gets in off a leniant mark of 73. Was 50/1, 100/1 and 100/1 on its only three starts to date to see it as now an 8/1 shot, i feel they are expecting a lot more improvement fron the horse tomorrow. Mr Buckler had a winner on 2nd January with Double Dizzy so he is in ok nick and Andrew Glassonbury is 2/16 at Folkestone. *1 Point WIN @ 8/1 VC BOG*

Re: Jump Racing Tuesday 17th 2.40 Ayr Gleann Na Ndochais 2pts win @ 5/2 Bet365 Just did a nice little write up on the race and lost it so this is my shortened version. Basically I have enough doubts over his main rival Another Miracle to have a bet on GNN. Another Miracle reutnred form a long absence to finish a close 2nd but has 10lbs more weight to carry today in a tougher race. He was put up 7lbs by the handicapper and Jason Maguire takes over from 3lb claimer Henry Brooke. Also he hasn't had much racing and needs plenty of time between races so I believe there enough doubts over him to take him on. He has been well backed again today though so they obviously think they have a well handicapped horses. I do like GNN though as he won comfortably last time out in a more competitive race than this. He did it in the style of a horse that is ahead of the handicapper and although he is up 12lbs here I think he can go in again.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.