Antepost Flat Racing

Cowan

I've never bet antepost before but this season I've kept my eye on a few 2yos that might go to the big races. One of these is Entifaadha and upon checking its profile at RP I see it has been entered into several races including the 2000 Guineas. Another one, Rougemont, is also available in the 2000 Guineas antepost market but its RP profile shows it has not been entered. Both are 50/1 with a bookmaker and 300/1 on Betfair liquidity providing. Even a horse with and entry is not guaranteed to race though, so a bet on Rougemont at this stage is folly? Am I better wating until the No-Run No-Bet market opens? When does it open?

Re: Antepost Flat Racing I had a look a few weeks ago. 2000 I like Dabarsim, Nephrite and Harbour Watch 1000 I like Discourse Derby It has to be Camelot I'm sure I read somewhere that Richard Hughes believes Harbour Watch to be something like Canford Cliffs was at this stage of his career

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.