UFC / MMA System

I have been using this system for about a year now and have done pretty well out of it. How well? I don't know because I haven't kept a record of all of the results. So now I will! Mixed Martial Arts is one of my favourite sports to bet on as the general public seem to be quite a way behind on being able to predict it. The odds don't always seem to reflect the true chance of someone winning. the way someone is promoted can have a drastic effect on their odds. Anyway, what I do is listen to the experts the day before a fight card and go on their opinion. There is a podcast that runs down the entire card that has three experts giving their opinion on (amongst other things) who they think will win the fight. My system: If a fighter on the Prelims (broadcast on facebook) or the TV show (the part before the pay par view) is picked by all 3 panel members to win, and his odds are 1.4 or above, then I bet £2.00 on him to win. Starting with £100 and betting £2 level stakes I hope to be on £250 by Christmas 2012. I could back test it for last year but it would take forever going through all of that audio. Also, I'll be keeping lots of statistics along the way to analyse next year as there could be a good acumulator system lieing about here. I bet on betfair because I have an account with them, but will publish and use the odds from William Hill on the mornings of the fights for the purposes of this system.

Re: UFC / MMA System NICEEEE :ok I'm looking forward to see how this go. This is very interesting. It is very true that the odds doesn't reflect the true odds, but this is sometimes because of the fact that anything can happen (at least in UFC). I really like and watch this sport. Good luck. :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.