Willy Hill Twin Peaks Finale - Sun 29 Jan $8888 added

Burnley Joe

Twin Peaks Finale Twin Peaks is coming to an end! The Progressive Jackpot now stands at $8,657. If there is no winner by the end of the month (first place from both tournaments), we are going to split it among the players that finish in the money. The last Twin Peaks will be held on Sunday 29th of January. 300x255_TwinPeaks_finale_10202.jpg Get set for the JACKPOT added Twin Peaks finale! If the final Twin Peaks Jackpot is not won, players that finish in the money in the final Twin Peaks Tournaments (1 & 2) on Sunday 29th Jan will win their portion of the total jackpot amount, on top of the regular prize structure! So for a buy-in of just $5 for each tournament, there will be a prizefund of over $8,000! The Jackpot cash prize allocation will be worked out according to the following formula: Twin_Peaks_Formula.bmp For example, if the Jackpot was to reach $10,000, and the prizemoney from the final set of tournaments was $800, then a player that wins $50 in prize money from both tournaments will receive an extra $625 from the Jackpot prize! Twin_Peaks_Formula_ex2.bmp Make sure you make a note in your diary for January 29th - all the money will be going out to players one way or another! Leading up to the Twin Peaks Finale 1. Twin Peaks Jackpot Tournaments will run every Tuesday and Wednesday night, starting at 8:30pm and 8:31pm (UK) 2. There will be four Twin Peaks tournaments held every week, two on Tuesday and two on Wednesday. Players must register to both tournaments on a night to be eligible for the jackpot prizes (One tournament from each night will not count). 3. Register to play with a buy-in of just $4 + $1 fee for each! Half the fee is counted towards the jackpot. 4. Tournaments will play just like any other tournament, with the added bonus of a Jackpot reward if you finish high in both! Finish in the top 5 in both for $100 bonus! Win both tournaments to win the Twin Peaks Jackpot! 5. To register to any of the Twin Peaks tournaments, simply go to the "WH Exclusives" tab in the Tournaments section of the Poker lobby. Current Jackpot Please see the box below for the current Twin Peaks Jackpot amount. 8657-en.jpg The initial amount was $3,000 exclusively sponsored by William Hill Poker. Twin Peaks Finale Schedule The tournament schedule is listed in the table below: [TABLE=class: tablePokerScroll]

[TR] [TH]Name [/TH] [TH]Buy-In [/TH] [TH]Day [/TH] [TH]Time (UK) [/TH] [TH]Comment [/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Twin Peaks 1 [/TD] [TD]$4 + $1 [/TD] [TD]Sun 29th Jan [/TD] [TD]20:30 [/TD] [TD]Register to both to qualify for your share of the Jackpot [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Twin Peaks 2 [/TD] [TD]$4 + $1 [/TD] [TD]Sun 29th Jan [/TD] [TD]20:31 [/TD] [TD]Register to both to qualify for your share of the Jackpot [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] The final amount to be allocated will be calculated and paid on Monday 30th January.

• 2 weeks later...

Will Hill Twin peaks $8,888 added tournament this Sunday Twin Peaks is coming to an end! The progressive Jackpot now stands at a whopping $8,888! And because there has been no winner we will be giving the whole lot away this weekend, no matter what! We’re going to split the Jackpot between the players that finish in the money in the last tournaments this Sunday 29th January… at just $5 to enter YOU CANNOT MISS THIS!

Re: Willy Hill Twin Peaks Finale - Sun 29 Jan $8888 added a little gutted to end in 4th as i was massive chip leader going into final table but i had been blessed with a run of good cards.....this run came to an abrupt end once i reached the final table - totally card dead for the whole thing - ended up getting it in with a9 to lose to qt...such is poker.... £171 added to my account today so cannot complain!

Re: Willy Hill Twin Peaks Finale - Sun 29 Jan $8888 added

Haha yeah' date=' good FT, I'll see you in future games hopefully[/quote'] Yes I railed that final table too.... WTG Aldito!!!! Very nice bonus (the A8o > AK hu winning hand was a nice bonus too ;) ... or was it AQ? ... I forget. Big ChipLeader at that point though. Do ya recognize me Aldito? (I went out pretty early in it).

Re: Willy Hill Twin Peaks Finale - Sun 29 Jan $8888 added

Yes I railed that final table too.... WTG Aldito!!!! Very nice bonus (the A8o > AK hu winning hand was a nice bonus too ;) ... or was it AQ? ... I forget. Big ChipLeader at that point though. Do ya recognize me Aldito? (I went out pretty early in it).
AJ I believe. Is there anywhere I don't run into you PO?!?!