PuntersLounge Ladies League - POKERSTARS - Cancelled with immediate effect

morlspin

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies League - POKERSTARS - Leg 1 Tues 17th Jan To join the club, and to have a chance at winning a prize from Pokerstars.com Please follow these instructions: Download Pokerstars by clicking the blue Pokerstars Register for an account Join the Home Game Club using ClubId: 88257 Password: girlpunt PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PL NAME IN THE SPACE PROVIDED SO WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE BEFORE WE CAN ACCEPT YOU

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies League - POKERSTARS - Leg 1 Tues 17th Jan Thanks Graeme. :ok

Qualification for Grand Final 1) If you win a league game, you will get direct entry into the final 2) We will make this the best 5 of 8 games in our usual league format and the highest place in the league who has not won a leg will gain entry.
Do you want to make it that multiple wins reduce the number in the final like we do with other leagues, or allow more qualifiers in via the league if someone wins more than one?

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies League - POKERSTARS - Leg 1 Tues 17th Jan

Thanks Graeme. :ok Do you want to make it that multiple wins reduce the number in the final like we do with other leagues, or allow more qualifiers in via the league if someone wins more than one?
I think we should keep the final at 9 players so we can just add more via league system if anyone wins twice:ok

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies League - POKERSTARS - Leg 1 Tues 17th Jan Great to hear the news of the return of the Ladies League. Thank you Gina, Graeme and Helen with all your combined hard work with this League. Looking forward to the Welcome Game and the League! See you all there. H :ok PS: Must get my act together and be in touch with you Graeme to claim my past prizes :)

Great to hear the news of the return of the Ladies League. Thank you Gina, Graeme and Helen with all your combined hard work with this League. Looking forward to the Welcome Game and the League! See you all there. H :ok PS: Must get my act together and be in touch with you Graeme to claim my past prizes :)
Just tell me what you need and where to send it, and we'll get it sorted :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies League - POKERSTARS - Leg 1 Tues 17th Jan Ok we had some thoughts about how to give the prizes in the todays game, well clearly was the winner gets the sweets to Easter (short before, short after depends on mail) harder was it with the scarf, if to bubble or the worst bad beat. As I find it a bit tricky to make the bad beat decision, the bubble will get it. EXception: As the first prize needs a rather quick delivery it can be only given to players in UK or Europe. So should a Player from Canada/Africa/ or wherever outside europe/UK win, than the Winner will get the scarf and the runner up the sweets.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies League - POKERSTARS - Leg 1 Tues 17th Jan Well done all, the sweets go to Dexter the scarf to breezy, as is posted in our club will take about 8 weeks to be with you, as you in canada might take 1 or 2 weeks longer please both pm with details such as adress

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies League - POKERSTARS - Leg 1 Tues 17th Jan Well done Breezy and dexterdeuce :clap and a big thank you to Starshine for the hand-made prizes. Commiserations to Sue on the double bubble of bubbling and then losing the bubble prize when Breezy won! :loon See you all on Tuesday for the start of the league. :ok

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies League - POKERSTARS - Leg 1 Tues 17th Jan My shift patterns are such that I can't make most of the games over the next month or so :cry Sorry to miss it as I've really enjoyed the games over the last few months. Hope to be back soon. Thanks to organisers. Enjoy! Julie.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies League - POKERSTARS - Leg 1 Tues 17th Jan Great game tonight. Thanks to all of you involved in running these games/leagues. Sorry I haven't posted much but started a new job last year and demands most of my time:sad Gina tried to PM you my address but either can't PM people yet or just don't know how too!! I have cleared my PM inbox so if u send me your e-mail address I will send u my address for those sweets:nana

Gina tried to PM you my address but either can't PM people yet or just don't know how too!! I have cleared my PM inbox so if u send me your e-mail address I will send u my address for those sweets:nana
You can't PM until you have 50 posts (keep at it ;)) and Gina can't PM you either, but I can. If Gina PM's me her email address I can forward it to you so you can correspond. :ok Well done tonight, our first qualifier to the final. :clap And well done to Debjani and Helen (not me!) :ok Table is in post 1 as usual. plstarsladies170112.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies League - POKERSTARS - Leg 2 Thurs 19th Jan Enjoyed it tonight - seems like ages since I've been in to this but missed the Nov one and ended up not playing over Christmas for a number of reasons. Will try to play all of this league 'cos I won't be able to play the next one. Gutted the FB group is shutting. Fully understand the reasons why but I have that on all day in the background while I work so see reminders easier. Have written the dates on my white board in the office to try to make sure I make it .... forgive me if I fail ....I have a mind like a sieve ....:loon

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies League - POKERSTARS - Leg 2 Thurs 19th Jan Great to see the league starting again, Well done tonight Dex :clap I agree with Deb that it's a shame the FB account is closing, I always see the messages on there as am on FB most days doing other things and find it a lot more social and quicker to get to than a message forum. Saying this, I do understand we need to use PL more to keep the league running so will have to try and get into the habit of logging in here more often so not to miss anything.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies League - POKERSTARS - Leg 2 Thurs 19th Jan

Enjoyed it tonight - seems like ages since I've been in to this but missed the Nov one and ended up not playing over Christmas for a number of reasons. Will try to play all of this league 'cos I won't be able to play the next one. Gutted the FB group is shutting. Fully understand the reasons why but I have that on all day in the background while I work so see reminders easier. Have written the dates on my white board in the office to try to make sure I make it .... forgive me if I fail ....I have a mind like a sieve ....:loon
Do not worry Deb I noted in mind you like the reminders. Yes we know that this is a prob with deleting the group. But there is still the big Punterslounge Group on Facebook. And I am very convinced they will do reminders/post that the game is on the day of game. As well if you want, as you are on my friendlist, I not mind at all sending you a message twice a week reminding you ;-) Of course this offer goes to all Ladies. When you on my friendlist i can send you msg as long you not have enough posts in the forum. But please perhaps you can enjoy the forum a bit more intense. As just sending a pm around here to all is much easier, than switching from here to there and send a lot individual message. For now I not mind at all. But we want to grow, and with a lot of players, i would prefer just sending the reminders here. So whoever wants reminders let me know please, you are more than welcome.

Do not worry Deb I noted in mind you like the reminders. Yes we know that this is a prob with deleting the group. But there is still the big Punterslounge Group on Facebook. And I am very convinced they will do reminders/post that the game is on the day of game. As well if you want, as you are on my friendlist, I not mind at all sending you a message twice a week reminding you ;-) Of course this offer goes to all Ladies. When you on my friendlist i can send you msg as long you not have enough posts in the forum. But please perhaps you can enjoy the forum a bit more intense. As just sending a pm around here to all is much easier, than switching from here to there and send a lot individual message. For now I not mind at all. But we want to grow, and with a lot of players, i would prefer just sending the reminders here. So whoever wants reminders let me know please, you are more than welcome.
That's right Gina, the PL forum Facebook page will have the details on too, it's just streamlining our stuff, we currently have 3 Facebook pages Along with the forum too, no need for them all.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies League - POKERSTARS - Leg 2 Thurs 19th Jan Yes that's great. So I not need to worry about setting reminders, as now the big group will doing it twice a week, so for a change I get a reminder too. As well the big group reaches far more people, so we might get more Ladies into it. It is a great idea really. And I look forward Thursday where for the first time I will be reminded.

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies League - POKERSTARS - Leg 2 Thurs 19th Jan That's cool - I will join the bigger Punter Lounge FB group. and look for updates there. I will try to use The forum more but I tend to only look at it just before or after games rather than use it daily. FB has a bigger draw 'cos I have work colleagues and family on there as well as poker playing mates. It's just easier to keep up with everyone rather than looking in a different place for everyone's updates. If you're up for doing reminders Gina I'd appreciate that until I get to grips with the new way of doing things .....perhaps if I had enough posts to be able to PM and stuff I'd get along with the forum better ....I will try ...:hope

Re: PuntersLounge Ladies League - POKERSTARS - Leg 2 Thurs 19th Jan

:cowgg tonight ladies had fun fbv count me in
Well thank you very much, gl for whatever you play tonite, the ladies league game though is tomorrow ;) as the days have not changed, so we still do tuesday and thursday And to all Ladies, we need urgently more Players, otherwise :cry