All-in Challenge - €100 to ???

Kiddo112

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hy friend..what means Lay 0-0 in play? what type of bet is this?have more picks for today?
Hi, lay 0-0 is just backing one goal or more. Inplay means that the game has started already. Just looking at a couple of games now, not sure yet. Feel free to follow me if you like, but I am sure you have your own ideas as well. It's not rocket science picking bets at sub 1.1. If you want to follow tips, look at the football forum, there are plenty of good tipsters there at prices that you don't need to lump loads on.

Re: All-in Challenge - €100 to ??? Lucky there. My browser crashed when I wanted to place 50€ at 1.5 in play for Barca at 70th minute! The red card was given after I restarted browser so odds dropped a lot. :puke ******* bet365 and their flash interface. I seriously hate it! :wall

Re: All-in Challenge - €100 to ???

Lucky there. My browser crashed when I wanted to place 50€ at 1.5 in play for Barca at 70th minute! The red card was given after I restarted browser so odds dropped a lot. :puke ******* bet365 and their flash interface. I seriously hate it! :wall
Hard luck. I think they were 1.4 on Betfair just before scoring. I watched the start of the game, and was very worried about the bet. Betis had a couple of really good chances before Barca scored. When Barca then got the 2nd straight away, I did consider laying at 1.01, but went and had my dinner instead!! :loon Would of been sick to get caught out then, and that's why I laid them when they went 3-2 up.

Re: All-in Challenge - €100 to ??? Bet 18 - Napoli V Bologna - Bologna Clean Sheet? NO - €378.03 @1.11 :hope Bit worried about this one in that I was watching the MVV v Willem II game and twice went to back another goal only not to get matched before the suspend. And although I had my eye on this one from last night, I have found that often when you just miss getting matched on a couple, then a fall is around the corner.

Re: All-in Challenge - €100 to ??? Bet 20 - Bolton V Macclesfield - Macclesfield Clean Sheet? NO - €445.53 @1.07 - WON New Bank €475.25 Boom!! Nice and early as well. First target achieved :cigar Considering my next steps. Obviosuly with all-in, it is inevitable that you lose at some point. I will bank an amount, and may then split my remaining stake money into 2 banks. Also considering targeting slightly higher prices, perhaps with one of the banks. The idea being to achieve another bankable amount before that inevitable loss arrives. Nothing else doing tonight anyways, so will sleep on it.

Re: All-in Challenge - €100 to ???

Bet 20 - Bolton V Macclesfield - Macclesfield Clean Sheet? NO - €445.53 @1.07 - WON New Bank €475.25 Boom!! Nice and early as well. First target achieved :cigar Considering my next steps. Obviosuly with all-in, it is inevitable that you lose at some point. I will bank an amount, and may then split my remaining stake money into 2 banks. Also considering targeting slightly higher prices, perhaps with one of the banks. The idea being to achieve another bankable amount before that inevitable loss arrives. Nothing else doing tonight anyways, so will sleep on it.
Ended up taking a few days off this, and glad I did as fairly certain I would of been caught with the Norwich - Chelsea 0-0. Have decided to bank €300 to ensure I have a decent profit regardless of how I go from here. So remaining stake is €175.25, which will be split into 2 banks. Bank A will be €100 and will continue as before, all-in on 1.10ish shots. Aim will be to bank after 15-20 bets. Bank B will be €75.25, and will again be all in. But this will be on bigger prices, generally 1.2 - 1.3, but anything really that I fancy strongly. Will look to bank on this after 10 bets if I get there. Onwards and upwards.................