All-in Challenge - €100 to ???

Kiddo112

Ok going to have a crack at one of these. Few rules: - Starting with €100 - Bets placed on Betfair - All-in on shorties (usually sub 1.1) - All and any sports - No time limit - Aim is to bank original stake after 20 bets - After this, aim to bank increasing amounts after each 10-15 bets (depending on prices achieved) Slight aftertime as have already done first bet Bet 1 - Taunton 2.40 - To Be Placed - Darlan €100 @1.11 - WON New Bank €110.49 Hoping posting here will help from a discipline point of view. All comments welcome. :hope

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: All-in Challenge - €100 to ??? Cheers pal. Arsenal made me sweat but big thanks to TH!! Bet 2 - Arsenal V Leeds INPLAY - Over 0.5 gls €110.49 @1.08 - WON New Bank €118.92 Looking at Bayern Munich V India for bet 3. Not offered on Betfair so have mailed them requesting it's added.

Re: All-in Challenge - €100 to ???

Bet 4 - Galatasaray to beat Adana Demirspor - €129.13 @1.1 :hope
Gala lead 3-0 into the 2nd half. Bit of an overlap with the next bet I like, so will fund this from my own bank on the assumption that Gala hold on (could lay @1.01 but don't like to give up profit) Bet 5 - Luton V Stockport - Stockport Clean Sheet? NO - €141.44 @1.09 :hope

Re: All-in Challenge - €100 to ??? Bet 4 - Galatasaray to beat Adana Demirspor - €129.13 @1.1 - WON New Bank €141.44 Bet 5 - Luton V Stockport - Stockport Clean Sheet? NO - €141.44 @1.09 - WON New Bank €153.57 Another sweat tonigh with Luton, but got there in the end.

Thanks pal. No didn't really like the football tonight. Dutch Div 2 is good for goals but odds reflect that. Very close to doing the French Div 2 game (Nantes) but one team ain't played since 20th Dec and other had a 4-3 in cup on Monday, and may be fatigued. Bank is big enough for me to be more disciplined so stuck with what I picked out last night. GL if u play.