Could someone help me please

hello all i've just started a new system, but i believe i have posted in the wrong forum. i would appreciate if someone could let me know if i can post in this forum or if i need to go elsewhere. i've copied and pasted a couple of previous posts so you know the sort of thing i'm wanting to do. end of the day i don't want to break any forum rules etc. thanks in advance guys..... _____________________________________________________________ evening folks, my first post here ...... ok, i have £100 to spare so am going to see how far i can get with this. the system is this - i am betting ONLY on horse racing, on selected odds. for instance, one day i may go for a 3/1, 7/2, another day it could be 11/8 , 2/1. or perhaps a third favourite. i wait until a certain number of horses (in my selected odds) have lost, then i start. yes it's tried and tested but this is slightly different. my system will learn as it progresses anyway, enough of the intro, i will make a start tomorrow - wish me well!! _____________________________________________________________ evening all well, a good (if fortuitous) start ...in the end i went for a 2/1 - 11/4 selection (not less than 2/1, and no greater than 11/4 odds) ended up winning on a 7/2 favourite! (note to self - and i should have learnt this by now - never bet on a horse with odds of 5/2 with 10 minutes to go 'til the start of the race. odds can change - in this case it went in my favour. i made at LEAST 2 bets today - too early on - and they ended up going to 3/1 above - in other words, wasted bets. waiting on the last race at kempton to see if a 2/1 , 11/4 etc comes in. if not, it's unusual for a day to go by without this occurring, so will continue tomorrow. want to make sure i would have won tomorrow if i had not won by chance today if this makes sense. my system will learn as it goes on - and so will i won £20.56 new bank £120.56 ______________________________________________________________

Re: Could someone help me please i got a reply from a chap today as below : You'll need to post your selections before the off time as this is classed as aftertiming..... and my reply : ah right ok. noted. i might have to abandon this forum for now then, only 'cos (and i appreciate i am in a privileged position here) i bet whilst at work so simply won't have the time to post before each selection. (i can decide on a bet sometimes seconds before a race starts) shame really as i was interested in creating a 'blog' and hopefully also generate some interest from fellow members but i appreciate the rules and what you're saying mate. i will keep betting and update you guys as to how i got on in a couple of months. _____________________________________________________________ so you can see my predicament!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.