UsManyDead's Draw System

So as I've said in my other thread I've seen a great correlation between my OVER's system and the HDA and BTS. So this system is a derivation of my OVER system. What else can I say about it. Well it takes into consideration a few more thing like last matches at home vs away, H2H etc. At the moment I won't disclose any more. I hope you can understand. There won't be a lot of selections, but those that there will be I think they will be pretty good. For tomorrow there is one single match that qualifies, and it is for BTS:

MATCH

-

BTS - Yes

SCOTLAND: First Division

17:00 Livingston - Falkirk

@

Re: UsManyDead's Home Draw Away and BTS System Monday Selection:

MATCH

-

BTS - Yes

Result

FT Score

17:00 Livingston - Falkirk

@

YES

1 - 2

BTS System: Profit/Loss: +62 Units Units Staked: 100 Units Nr. Selections: 1 Won Selections: 1 Lost Selections: 0 H/R: 100,000% Yield: +62,000%

Re: UsManyDead's Home Draw Away and BTS System I always found BTS/N market like sth what is hard to win regarding the odd marginas for that market. When I see offer like: BTS YES @1.80 NO @ 1.95 ...well Im kind a sick allready :\ Im not saying its impossible to beat this market...but U really need to find great edge if U want to beat this odds ;)

Re: UsManyDead's Home Draw Away and BTS System

I always found BTS/N market like sth what is hard to win regarding the odd marginas for that market. When I see offer like: BTS YES @1.80 NO @ 1.95 ...well Im kind a sick allready :\ Im not saying its impossible to beat this market...but U really need to find great edge if U want to beat this odds ;)
Until now I've never took a closer look at this market either. It is just after this one pop off from my original system (Over 2,5 Goals v2.0) that I thought to give it a closer look. I know what you mean, but these kind of drastic cut-offs of the odds can be met in other markets as well. But if you can have a margin over the bookmaker (value) then you'll always make profit - because the odd you get has value and the other one is well depreciated. The idea is I take only matches that have at least 80% chance for both teams to score. At these chances (if they are correct) an odd of 1.62 is clearly high value, and since I only bet on value, I take these matches. On my original system v1.0 (as to say) the idea was also to bet only on value to see if you'll make profit, and it did happen until I end it. So I put my idea also here and see where it goes. I failed to mention, but all the systems in here are also paper-trail.

Re: UsManyDead's Home Draw Away and BTS System

Nothing for sometime now, but here comes the draw :loon ;)

MATCH

-

DRAW

SPAIN: Primera Division

19:00 Real Sociedad - Osasuna

@

would it be a bad thing to ask for you to put the date for when the matchs take place just so we don't need to go looking for it:ok

Re: UsManyDead's Home Draw Away and BTS System Saturday Result:

MATCH

-

Draw

Result

FinalScore

SPAIN: Primera Division

19:00 Real Sociedad - Osasuna

@

YES

0 - 0

Draw System: Profit/Loss: +240 Units Units Staked: 100 Units Nr. Selections: 1 Won Selections: 1 Lost Selections: 0 H/R: 100,000% Yield: +240,000%

Re: UsManyDead's Home Draw Away and BTS System Saturday Selection: This selection is for a HOME Win, and also for the Home Team to beat -1 European Handicap (to win with 2 or more goals difference).

MATCH

-

HW

HW (EH -1)

FRANCE: Ligue 1

22:00 Stade Brest - Nice

@

Re: UsManyDead's Home Draw Away and BTS System Saturday Selections: These selections are for AWAY Win and Away Team to beat the -1 European Handicap (to win with 2 or more goals difference).

MATCH

-

AW

AW (EH -1)

FRANCE: Ligue 1

22:00 SM Caen - Stade Rennais

@

SCOTLAND: Premier League

17:00 Dunfermline - Hibernian

@

:hope For Saturday

Re: UsManyDead's Home Draw Away and BTS System Saturday Result:

MATCH

-

DRAW

Result

FinalScore

17:00 Morton - Raith

@

YES

1 - 1

Draw System: Profit/Loss: +492 Units Units Staked: 200 Units Nr. Selections: 2 Won Selections: 2 Lost Selections: 0 H/R: 100,000% Yield: +246,000% :ok

Re: UsManyDead's Home Draw Away and BTS System Home&Away System: Profit/Loss: +480 Units Units Staked: 300 Units Nr. Selections: 3 Won Selections: 3 Lost Selections: 0 H/R: 100,000% Yield: +160,000% European Handicap (-1) Home&Away System: Profit/Loss: +300 Units Units Staked: 300 Units Nr. Selections: 3 Won Selections: 1 Lost Selections: 2 H/R: 33,333% Yield: +100,000%

Re: UsManyDead's Home Draw Away and BTS System A very good Saturday for all my selections. I hope it goes like this. The draw system is performing extraordinary (even though there are only 2 selections - posted). There will come also bad days, but now there is room for them to come. Also the Home and Away wins (+ Handicap) did perform well in back-test, but I wasn't expecting all 3 to win. At least I've started with the right foot :clap

Re: UsManyDead's Draw System Ok, I've redecided :D, so there won't be different stakes used on DRAW System. There's been sometime since last selection, but here comes one. Tuesday Selection: MATCH - DRAW BELGIUM: Jupiler Pro League 21:30 Oud Heverlee Leuven - KV Kortrijk @ 3.50