Jumps Racing - 1st Jan 2012

2.05 FAK Jock takes off 7lb and if ever a track was made for a trailblazer like Not Till Monday Fakenham is . . Dunno if it can win, but wouldnt of thought Fak ideal for Hawk Mountain, so il row in with a back to lay of NTM. NOT TILL MONDAY BACK TO LAY 2.45 Cheltenham. Back to lay again of Kayf Aramis . . Another one that was put in its place last time by the jolly, but is 8 lb better off today, and its runstyle to me makes it a back to lay at around 7/1ish KAYF ARAMIS BACK TO LAY 3.40 Cattrick. Got to be doubts about his main rivels . . . So Franks a million looks a decent win bet to me stepping up should help him as well. Be worse place bets this year than Latest Fashion i would of thought also. FRANKS A MILLION WIN BET LATEST FASHION IN THE PLACE.

Re: Jumps Racing - 1st Jan 2012 :welcome to the forum EW Thief. We have separate daily threads for jumps racing and flat racing (includes AW) so I clipped your selection for Southwell and put it in there and then just edited your title to make todays jumps thread. Have a look at the forum rules etc and feel free to join in the daily competitions such as BBOTD. Good luck with your bets today. :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.