UFC 141

jazzmorris

Re: UFC 141 Man alive, I'm so effin excited for The Vanilla Gorilla v The Reem, but this has no bet all over it for me. The Reem could score an early TKO, or if Brock get the TD, he could GnP him to hamburger meat - neither would surprise me. There is only one certainty, and that is it aint going the distance, and the bookies know that (1.08 @ Paddy Power). Fitch hasn't finished anyone since 2007, and Is on most pundits top 3 at WW, so him at 1.61 @ Paddy Power to win on points looks no bad. Apart from that, I don't think I'll be dabbling in the betting market - Just goni sit back and watch the fireworks. Countdown to UFC 141 Lesnar vs Overeem - http://youtu.be/GtqNOL_JeVk?hd=1

Re: UFC 141 UFC Lesnar - Overrem ----------------- Overrem - 1.62 bet365 Well watched UFC for allready 3 years seen a lot of things but finnaly a two giants collide will be a spectical. I see this ending early very early and by Overrem win. Lesnar is still just a wrestler and a giant in my eyes and Overrem is all other and experiance of +40 matches with all kinds of fighters comes into place, also no fight gor more then a year for Lesnar and etc...In my mind Overrem all the way 1 punch knockout!

Re: UFC 141 This for me is a main event to watch and not bet on, Lesnar v Overeem will go one of 2 ways, Overeem will catch him early or Lesnar will stick him on his back and drain Overeems suspect cardio, he won't be able to get up, his only hope is catching Lesnar with a guillotine on the way in but Lesnar doesn't shoot low so should avoid that. The only match worth betting on for me is Diaz v Cerrone, it's going to be a war and fight of the night, there's been a build up of animosity for a few years now and with Diaz dropping back to 155 he'll be more than a test for the cowboy. Diaz v Cerrone fight of the night 2/1 @ Hills

Re: UFC 141 Usually bookies have things pretty much bang on odds wise but I feel they've written Matyushenko off as a no hoper, he's a much bigger threat than his odds show. He's only lost 2 of 7 (to Jon Jones and little Nog), you can go further back with those 2 losses his only in his last 15 fights. Gustafsson is rightly bookies fave, young and on the up, though his last win v Hamill isn't as impressive as it could be as Hamill was on the slide and promptly retired after the fight, the only real test he's had was against Phil Davis which he lost. Matyushenko to win 11/4 @ bet365