BBOTD Boxing Day

cpo

1.45 Wetherby Knockara Beau 1pt win @ 6/1 Coral I backed this one last time out where he ran a cracker at Cheltenham to finish 2nd. That day he appeared to get outpaced before staying on very strongly up the hill. That was only a small field which I don’t think suited him plus they didn’t go very quick. In this bigger field, I think KB will be much more at home and the race will hopefully be run to suit. Midnight Chase loves to front run and I expect him to make it a proper test. That one rates a massive danger as he is very classy and should be spot on for this. However the stats are against him here and I fancy KB to turn the form around with that one. There are plenty in here with chances such as Sarando and Wayward Prince but they often prone to making jumping errors and that could cost them here. Always Right looks to be the main danger and he is another horse that I backed last time out. He actually seems to be improving at the tender age of 9. He looks set to run another big race in this. I don’t really see any of the outsiders getting involved in this. I think it is a race that generally goes to something near the head of the betting. Neptune Equestor loves it around here but I just have a slight doubt about whether he will be good enough against some of these. Knockara Beau looks to have a great chance to get his head in front again. The race will be run to suit and I fully expect him to go very close. He jumps well which can’t be said for some of his main rivals and he comes here on the back of a great run at Cheltenham. Trainer struggling for form but I fancy KB to deliver the goods!

Re: BBOTD Boxing Day ive got too ...... KAUTO STAR 10/3 paddypower15:10 kempton i dont realy have to explain , i think long run may win this but i have to back him ! he loves the track , he hasa great course record , runs off 178 , fine run last time at this price follow the boxing day star ! go on boy make history

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.