Anyone know what Belgium Pro LG and France LG 2 have in common

I have recently been developing and backtesting a system which I have developed in order to predict Home Wins. It's proving successful so far in certain odds ranges. In most of the leagues I've tested (including French League 1) the greatest profits from my system come in the odds range 2.10 - 4, however strangely in the French League 2 and Belgium Pro League, I would actually lose betting in the 2.1-4 odds range. Instead profits seem to be generated when betting at 1.73 or under. Anyone know why these two leagues would produce such a results? I've tested English Prem, English Champ, Scotland Prem, Germany A, Germany B, Spain A, Spain B, Italy A and Italy B, yet only in the French League 2 and Belgium Pro League, these results appeared. I was wondering if it might have to do with these leagues being very uneaven with half good teams and half completely rubbish teams which I think possibly applies to the Belgium Pro but not French League 2 Any ideas?