Flat Racing - December 23rd December

THere is some racing tomorrow unfortuantely it is at dundalk but one does catch my eye. 8.30 DUNDALK BLUE RIDGE LANE 22-1 1pt ew I have put this up before and i think it has a cracking chance of least placing tomorrow in the last race of the night.14 go to post for this Free Admission On Friday 6th January Handicap for 3year olds and over.There are 7 Course and Distance winners in the field,11 course winners,and 8 distance winners so it should be a cracking race. My pick is the sort to go on a an awful run and pop in when it is well weighted which it is tomorrow night.Denny crane and Tribes and Banner are already well supported tonight and i think both will be there or there abouts but BLUE RIDGE LANE has a serious weight advantage.For example it is down to a mark of 67 tomorrow night.It won here over C&D off a mark of 80 in April of this year.So why can't it go well on these terms. For example in April of this year over 11 f at dundalk it was 2 lengths off the favourite DENNY CRANE but is a whopping 18 pounds better off in the weights.It easily holds solo Performer (7-1) from 2 previous turf meetings and is better off in the weights massively.Through a form line through DENNY CRANE and SOLO PERFORMER it is well matched against the favourites listed and Elizabeth Coffee and Master melody. I think this horse has a big chance of taking this race but as you can see by its form it hasnt been running well but with all the weight off its back it could take this from 1furlong out as the rest tire [url=http://www.****.com/forum/topic31_32764.html]

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.