Happy Xmas to all PL Poker Players

teaulc

Re: Happy Xmas to all PL Poker Players Same to you and all members Al, merry mincepie & happy mulled wine to you all. Enjoyed everyones company & friendship this year. Really looking forward to building on that, meeting more of you and sharing in the awesome successes, epic fails & much fun & laughter along the way in 2012. PL Charge on re-charge for a couple of days :beer

Re: Happy Xmas to all PL Poker Players

Merry Christmas to everyone :) Ive only really started posting on here regularly this year and id just like to say how welcome youve all made me feel . Have a great festive break all!! :cheers:drums:beer
Im relatively new and echo Jags sentiments regards the forums friendliness and welcome. A Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you all:D Rocque

Re: Happy Xmas to all PL Poker Players I was going to start my own thread before Alan started this one, so I'll post my message in here instead. Many Thanks to each and every one of you for making PL Poker such a massive success this year, we've had some massive wins, some great games and here's to the next 12 months being just as prosperous and profitable for us all. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Graeme :cheers

Re: Happy Xmas to all PL Poker Players Merry christmas everyone, hope you all have a very nice day today, and the New Year brings everything you want it to. Thanks again to all involved in the running of Punters Lounge for everything they have done for us over the last year, and I wish you every success for the New one. :ok.....:clap.....:cheers.....:beer.....:ok.....:clap.....:cheers.....:beer.....:ok.....:clap.....:cheers.....:beer.....:ok.....:clap.....:cheers.....:beer