Where are you playing Thursday 22nd December

Burnley Joe

Pokerstars UKIPT Monthly league $1 19.30pm DONKED Paddy Power Paddy Power Freebets 19.00pm DONKED Blue Square PL Freebies 20.00pm n/a Willy Hill £2k Super Series - Santa £500 Bounty £15 20.00pm 19/134 £25.74 AK v 88 inpf Ruddolf Rebuy 21.00pm 5/134 for £31.29 Good luck wherever your playing and dont forget to update us with hands, beats or just chat

Re: Where are you playing Thursday 22nd December Hopefully the PL Freeroll later on & also the BBP no lose tourney. Already played a couple of my challenge micros today without success, but shipped a small tourney on bwin (1st actual win in a while). Nice not having to dodge 3,000+ others for a change: $1.20 Freezeout = 62/99 (Top 15) $1.20 Freezeout = 1/112 (Top 15) +$28.56 bwin22Dec.jpg

Re: Where are you playing Thursday 22nd December

How will you manage to play Paddy' date=' BlueSq and Hills, Joe? Can only sandboxie 1 I thought? Cheers :ok[/quote'] if you have the full version,you can sandboxie sandboxie, if you know what i mean :ok.. have to admit i havent tried it yet