BBOTD Wednesday 21st of December

Aidymac

Cast Cada - Ludlow 2:35 Interesting to see Noel Fehily back on board after Gavin Sheahan riding it lto. Won over hurdles twice and won a chase at Southwell in 2010, albeit a very weak one. However will like the ground and will stay the trip and he has a terrific record when riding for Mann at Ludlow, 15 winners from 60 rides producing a profit of +£59.98 to level stakes and just looks overpriced to me. 0.5 e/w @ 20/1 Boylesports BOG

Re: BBOTD Wednesday 21st of December L1.30 Fighting Chance 0.5pt E/W 20/1 Victor Chandler I think that Fighting Chance has a fighting cha...oh well, you get the idea ;). Handicap Chases are the trainers (R Lee) speciality and he's booked Felix De Files for the ride who I've been really impressed with of late, particularly over the larger obstacles. I'm not usually a fan of backing the oldest horse in the race, but the horse is on a really nice mark now and with the jockey booking, I just think the 20/1 is too big an e/w price for a 9 runner race. The horse has already won this year off just a 3lb lower mark (with the comment "impressive") so clearly retains the ability and this is the first time since that run that the handicapper has given it a chance.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.