Trainers linked to which bookies?

Re: Trainers linked to which bookies?

I know this is completely off subject but I was wondering today about professional tipsters and stables. Do you think well known tipsters get inside information from stables? People such as Pricewise and Hugh Taylor for example
Some do, yes.

Today was the final verdict' date=' but they got charged long time ago and everybody knew they'd get it.[/quote'] The end of May it was. Did everyone also know the trainer was going to be found not guilty? There's an awful lot of clever people around. What troubles me is that they said the game would be a lot cleaner after this happened... At least it shows the governing bodies are doing their bit and working together with the industry to catch the bad guys they said. Obviously there have been a few more rotten eggs since then but, yeah, you're probably right, they've probably got rid of all the cheats in the game now.

I know this is completely off subject but I was wondering today about professional tipsters and stables. Do you think well known tipsters get inside information from stables? People such as Pricewise and Hugh Taylor for example
Ive been told the Pricewise has his card mark by the Laddies odds compliers (especially during the jump season I think). As for Hugh he has said on ATR that he is all about form and doesnt take any notice of inside info. No reason not to believe he seems like he just puts a lot of hard work in.

I could've told you Paul Doe and Greg Fairely are on non-triers by just watching their rides. I've been saying it before they got charged. It was plain obvious. Jimmy Quinn I thought was just poor (which he is). Kirsty was a surprise.
Official report has the priceless remark: 'A deeper thinker than Quinn would have realised the trouble that he was exposing himself to, but Quinn is not a deep thinker.' https://www.britishhorseracing.presscentre.com/Press-Releases/Result-and-Reasons-of-Disciplinary-Panel-regarding-Sines-Crickmore-Doe-Fairley-Quinn-Milczarek-Fitzsimons-et-al-249.aspx

Recently re-read the Isiris Unveiled book which revealed the bookies they thought certain trainers had close links to. Just wondering whether anyone has any up to date info on this and which bookies they see as being 'connected'? Isiris suggested A Newcombe to be linked to a certain bookie. This bookie had a horse of AN's on the AW priced at 12/1 compared to the remainder of the Market at 14/1. The horse of course won Just wondering whether this can be seen as coincidental or whether anyone has any recent evidence.
Okay this is the OP.
I meant I don't see how WE are supposed to use the fact that people have inside information for US to make a profit. It's what this thread is about (just in case you missed that point as well)
And where was that mentioned? Quite why you`re backtracking is unclear. I preferred it when you were just overtly offensive and rude tbh. You are better at insulting people who are new to the forum than you are at devising the meaning of threads. EDIT: Just to address your previous post - If we were meant to benefit from this "inside info" it would no longer be "inside info". This would defeat the purpose of being "in the know", so to speak, as the main reason for this is to make money as one of the select few who have access to this knowledge. In the hands of Bookies or Punters I`m pretty sure you can`t deny the object would be to make money. Which is quite clearly the point I was trying to make. Sadly you missed it. Perhaps your carer could help you to assimilate this information better if you went through this thread together.

Official report has the priceless remark: 'A deeper thinker than Quinn would have realised the trouble that he was exposing himself to, but Quinn is not a deep thinker.' https://www.britishhorseracing.presscentre.com/Press-Releases/Result-and-Reasons-of-Disciplinary-Panel-regarding-Sines-Crickmore-Doe-Fairley-Quinn-Milczarek-Fitzsimons-et-al-249.aspx
hahaha - belter also liked the RP quote from Milczarek where it came across as if she felt she had duped them... "There's just a few issues and I was found guilty on one particular thing but it wasn't a ride which I'm quite relieved about."

Re: Trainers linked to which bookies? Sweedy, what I thought the thread was about was spotting betting patterns that would suggest that the prices were based on inside information and then using that assumption to inform our choice of bet. That would be a way of trying to benefit from inside information without being one of the insiders as it were. I'm not sure how you missed that connection but you obviously did. As for the aim of this thread, I'll hold my hands up and say I may have got it wrong. I understood the purpose was as my paragraph above. Maybe it wasn't in which case I struggle to understand what the point of it is at all. How else could the information be of any interest whatsoever if the intention is not to try to use it? you may as well start a thread asking if anyone knows what each trainer has for breakfast.

• 1 month later...