NFL Week 15 Picks

PinPointPrecision

Atlanta Falcons Vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Selection: Under 40.5 Points @ 2.14 Pinnacle Stake: 10/10 I like the look of unders when the Atlanta Falcons take on the Jacksonville Jaguars in Thursday night's NFL game. Jacksonville have not been very good offensively this season and their 41-14 victory over Tampa Bay last weekend was mostly due to TB's 7 turnovers and inept defense. Primarily the Jaguars are still a run based offensive and the Falcons have a good run defense that is ranked 5th in the NFL in opposition rushing yards per game. The main strength of the Jacksonville team this year has been their pass defense which is rated 4th in the NFL in opposition passing yards per game. I think Jacksonville will be trying to keep the game tight on the back of their defense so they can implement the run game without having to worry about the clock. Atlanta however are a solid playoff bound team and I expect them to win this fairly comfortably. If Atlanta do get an early lead than they will probably start to run the ball more behind RB Michael Turner in an effective 'game management' approach. Turner can really pound the ball down the stretch for some hard earned yards against teams with weaker run defenses. For these reasons I think the odds of 2.14 for a low score game look generous, good luck :hope

Re: NFL Week 15 Picks Agree with you PPP :cheers Atlanta - Jacksonville under 41.5 @ 2.00 pinnacle Atlanta are still playing for a wildcards spot as they average 254 passing yards and 112 rushing yards per game, and they have scored 24 points or less in 4 of their last 5 games, and like the Jags defence to do well, as they have a pretty good secondary, allowing 190 yards per game, and a decent rush defence that allows 112 yards per game. The Jags have given up 24 points or less in 10 of their 13 games. Jacksonville has struggled in their passing game as they average just 141 yards per game, and even though Altanta allows 241 passing yards per game, doubt that they will have too many problems here. So the Jags like to run the ball, and they have Jones-Drew who leads the rush offence, as they average 119 yards per game, but they are up against a very good rush defence that allows just 95 yards per game. Atlanta has allowed 17 points or less in 6 of their last 8 games, while the Jags have scored 17 points or less in 11 of their 13 games. Record: 46-56(+12.42)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.