Ask Liv Boeree!

swampster

Re: Ask Liv Boeree! You was coached early on by Phil Helmouth, Devilfish and Annie Duke. Do you purposely want to come across as a " bit of a rude bitch" or is it just some of there demeanour rubbing off on you? I mean your an intelligent woman, and have a 1st class degree in astrophysics, do you realise you come across like this?

Re: Ask Liv Boeree!

Definitely on par with the likes of the Krankies and Jimmy Cricket on the funniness scale.
Think that's doing Jimmy Cricket a disservice! Q: The Ladies only tourneys. Do you find these to be a bit patronising (oh there's no men to play against so they can't be as good), or an opportunity for the women who play to show they are just as skilful at the game as the boys? (which we who play know to be the case) Oh and would she like to play in the 'Star in a reasonably priced homegame'?

Re: Ask Liv Boeree!

She's also just deleted me as a friend on facebook lol GG WP
I had a chat with her last night, she wanted to know why i thought she was "a rude bitch" i said its how you come across, she called me rude and deleted me too. She also said she didnt remember saying the "fat" comment at notts. I dont think shes a bad person, i just think its her demeanour that comes across that way.

Re: Ask Liv Boeree! Ive met her twice in person and played on the same table as her in Cardiff before she won her big games and found her to be a nice lass who was a very good player. I've certainly never had a bad word for her. I also agree she probably isnt rude, nor a bad person, but if you're going to be on TV, a Celebrity and play in the biggest games as an ambassador of poker for the worlds largest poker site, you have to watch what you do and say at times. She may not have remembered the "fat" comment, but it was tweeted direct from the final table and also by railers too. As for being deleted on facebook, hardly a big thing, I deleted Phil Hellmuth last week and I'm sure he's devastated!:D