ElGrande Systems

Hello Football is everything to me, a few years ago I started to bet on games for fun with friends, but every time you thought ‘this team will win’, the opposite happened or you struggle to understand their tactics or game play. So I started to collect some statistics and trued a few small systems with good returns. Recently I discovered the ‘SoccerSystemBuilder’ thread by Matthew and I knew immediately that this was the most efficient way to enlarge my database. I have created 3 systems for home, draw and away. It took me some weeks to understand all of the options and variables, plus to put my own ideas into it, but I got there in the end. Matthew has made a fantastic website and he deserves a lot of credit for what he has done. And I’m still working at other systems that I made by myself, like over 3.5 goals in football and asian handicap in basketball, but I have to refine it. That is for next year! What also important is for me, is to have a great time here on PL! :cheers 15x7cpe.png

Re: ElGrande Systems I will put on each game 10,00€ Away 1) Brighton – Nottm Forest (3,50 Ladbrokes) 2) Hull – Leicester (2,71 Pinnacle) 3) Leeds – Millwall (4,27 Pinnacle) 4) West Ham – Burnley (6,00 Ladbrokes) 5) Southport -Alfreton Twon (5,00 Betfred) Draw 1) Aston Villa – Manchester United (3,80 188Bet) 2) Brighton – Nottm Forest (3,35 Unibet) 3) Barrow – Ebbsfleet (3,64 Pinnacle) 4) Mansfield – Braintree Town (3,93 Pinnacle) Home 1) QPR – West Brom (2,31 Pinnacle) 2) Catania – Cagliari (2,00 Pinnacle) 3) Chievo – Atalanta (2,38 Coral)

Re: ElGrande Systems :welcome to the forum. But, if you had read the rules, you should have seen that you have to tell something about your systems, or your thread will be moved to Glory Hunters. I'm really curios about your system and after seeing the results it has produced (in the past), even more. You don't have to divulge the secret of it (if you don't want), just a little about at what stats you look, or something ;) Good Luck with your system.

Re: ElGrande Systems

:welcome to the forum. But, if you had read the rules, you should have seen that you have to tell something about your systems, or your thread will be moved to Glory Hunters. I'm really curios about your system and after seeing the results it has produced (in the past), even more. You don't have to divulge the secret of it (if you don't want), just a little about at what stats you look, or something ;) Good Luck with your system.
I have read the rules, it's not that I chose picks by my feeling. The systems are based on SSB together with my experience. I saw that there are several players with a sytem based on SSB in this criteria. Like I said, next month I will put my own systems here and I will tell a lot about it, that's the reason I put the thread here. And what can I say about the systems in SSB, everybody can see the variables inside to make a system. And I'm always open to give advice of the systems.

I will put on each game 10' date=00€ Away 1) Brighton – Nottm Forest (3,50 Ladbrokes) 1-0 :( 2) Hull – Leicester (2,71 Pinnacle) 2-1 :( 3) Leeds – Millwall (4,27 Pinnacle) 2-0 :( 4) West Ham – Burnley (6,00 Ladbrokes) 1-2 ;) 5) Southport -Alfreton Twon (5,00 Betfred) 2-1 :( Draw 1) Aston Villa – Manchester United (3,80 188Bet) 0-1 :( 2) Brighton – Nottm Forest (3,35 Unibet) 1-0 :( 3) Barrow – Ebbsfleet (3,64 Pinnacle) 1-1 ;) 4) Mansfield – Braintree Town (3,93 Pinnacle) 4-1 :( Home 1) QPR – West Brom (2,31 Pinnacle) 1-1 :( 2) Catania – Cagliari (2,00 Pinnacle) 0-1 :( 3) Chievo – Atalanta (2,38 Coral) 0-0 :(
Away Games: 5 Won: 1 Staked: 50,00 € P/L: 10,00 € ROI: 20,00% Draw Games: 4 Won: 1 Staked: 40,00 € P/L: -3,60 € ROI: - 9,00% Home Games: 3 Won: 0 Staked: 30,00 € P/L: -30,00 € ROI: - 100,00%

Away 6) Kidderminster – Bath City (5,00 Coral) 4-1 :( Home 4) Barnsley – Crystal Palace (2,25 Expekt) 2-1 ;)
Away Games: 6 Won: 1 Staked: 60,00 € P/L: 00,00 € ROI: 00,00% Draw Games: 4 Won: 1 Staked: 40,00 € P/L: -3,60 € ROI: - 9,00% Home Games: 4 Won: 1 Staked: 40,00 € P/L: -17,50 € ROI: - 43,75%

Away 7) Hull City – Birmingham (3,28 Pinnacle) 2-1 :( Home 5) Hull City – Birmingham (2,40 Bwin) 2-1 ;)
Away Games: 7 Won: 1 Staked: 70,00 € P/L: -10,00 € ROI: -14,29% Draw Games: 4 Won: 1 Staked: 40,00 € P/L: -3,60 € ROI: - 9,00% Home Games: 5 Won: 2 Staked: 50,00 € P/L: -3,50 € ROI: - 7,00%