My compounding system

anaconda69

I back compound £100 on 1.02 odds using statistics to avoid hitting a right score or amount of goals scored. I also do one on 1.01 bets compounded or mix the two up. Within 36 bets compounded, I have £200 for 1.02 bets. Chances of hitting 1.02 technically are 50/1, so 1 out of 50 may lose. Using statistics, i personally think this can be reduced. I cash in at 36 bets and go again with £100. I like betting on football mainly. My first bet is ULSAN HYUNDAI HORANG-I V JEONBUK MOTORS under 6.5 goals at 1.01 after 10 minutes at 0-0. Any sensible tips using stats, let me know.

I agree with Skittle above, take your time. Also watch out with putting the bets on too early, as I have seen many games turn into a goal fest in the 2nd half (even ones that I expect to be low scorers). 20-30 mins is too early for my liking to lay against over 6.5 - and I speak from experience. Good luck with the hunt though.

Re: My compounding system mgreenenough, i try and do them earlier as that odds won't be there and I try and wait till last opportunity to collect it. I'd prefer to do under 6.5 at 30- 40mins with 1-0 than under 5.5 at 3-0 70 mins for example, as this exposes you to more goals being allowed before you bust. I'm going to be positive and do my stats and hope this works out :rollin. My personal best is 79 1.05 bets in a row, but this was without stats or all in, just market movement. I'll be starting this one next week on here.:unsure