** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

New Littlewoods site

Fonzie14

Is anyone else still waiting for their roll to be transferred....supposed to take 72hours....:wall:wall:wall....5 days so far.....chat conv below..

Nadia: Hi Steven! Nice to have you online. Nadia here from online support. How are you today?
LWFonz: fine ty, was just checking to see if my balance has been transferred yet
LWFonz: but it has not :(
Nadia: Nice to know that.
Nadia: It will take 72 hours from your first login for your balance to be transfered to the new site.
LWFonz: can you tell me when it will be....72 hours has gone now
LWFonz: logged in on thursday...
Nadia: Please give me 3-5 minutes while I check.
LWFonz: ok ty
Nadia: Thank you for patiently waiting.
LWFonz: no problem
Nadia: As I check, your balance was not transfered yet. I already forwarded your concern to our Poker Team. Please 24-48 hours for update.
LWFonz: so, another day or two?
Nadia: Yes, Steven.
LWFonz: very poor
Nadia: I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
LWFonz: i fail to see how it can take 5 to 6 days to transfer money, i can go online to my bank and it happens instantly....as it does when ever i deposit
Nadia: I apologise for that. You will be notified accordingly via email once the transfer of your balance is done.
LWFonz: ok ty
Nadia: Before I go, will there be anything else that I can help you with?
LWFonz: was hoping to sat into ipops but without my money, will be impossible, so i will have to play on another site...so no thankyou
Nadia: Steven, if you want to, you can make your first deposit and get a match up bonus of 200% up to £1250!
Nadia: If you deposit now, I'll give you extra 5GBP on top of your first deposit bonus.
LWFonz: why would i want to put more money into a site that cant give me access to the money I already have...
Nadia: Steven, it's just an alternative option so you can start playing while waiting for your balance to be transfered.
LWFonz: no ty, I'll play on another site...bye