BBOTD Monday 28th of November

Aidymac

Mustajed - Wolverhampton 2:10 In this amateur riders race i think it is good to side with a rider than is strong enough in a finish and out of this lot Mr Millman seems to fit the bill. Is hit and miss, but on a going day this is no 20/1 shot. Is now 20 pounds lower than its last success on the all-weather in 2009, won off 73 then and runs off 53 tomorrow. Won back in June at Newbury on the turf and this jockey has won 3 times on the horse previously, so knows the horse well. This is Millman's only horse out tomorrow and at the price its definately worth a bet for me. WIN @ 20/1 Bet365 BOG

Re: BBOTD Monday 28th of November Yellow Printer - 5.50 Wol (0.5ew 7-1 LAD BOG) On the comeback trail after being off the track for 21 months. Has now run 5 times this year, the last 4 of which have been pretty decent since the blinkers were applied. I think the 7f at Kempton last time was too short and that he is better suited by the 'longer' 9f at Wolverhampton, as shown by by his only run over CD on Oct 8 where he was up with the pace set by a very well handicapped front-runner before finishing 4th.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.