Goals galore betting using football-bet-data odds

Hi all I know there has been alot of publicity about the goals galore odds and dropping odds from Betfred but have been doing quite well with permed selections using predictions from the football-bet-data site. So for today am choosing Chelsea v Wolves Stoke v Blackburn Alfreton v hayes gateshead v fleetwood Kidderminster v Cambridge Telford v Barrow Do you think he best way is a one off accumulator, or do 4 folds and 5 folds etc? Incidentally each of the games predicts each team scoring and goals galore odds less than 1.50 :hope

Re: Goals galore betting using football-bet-data odds so what do you actually bet on? >1.5, >2.5, >3.5 ? Also, would like to know what are your criteria for a selection ;) Do you only look at the GG odds you mentioned, or also at the predicted scoreline?

Re: Goals galore betting using football-bet-data odds

so what do you actually bet on? >1.5, >2.5, >3.5 ? Also, would like to know what are your criteria for a selection ;) Do you only look at the GG odds you mentioned, or also at the predicted scoreline?
Hi Lorro, the market is both teams to score (or Goals galore). I use games where the goals galore projected odds are less than 1.50. I also look to see if both teams are projected to score as a deciding factor/

Re: Goals galore betting using football-bet-data odds

With regards to staking on this I'd consider picking 5 selections' date=' have 1 5pt acc and 5 1pt fourfolds total stake 10pts 80% correct should return close to your initial stake all correct and it's happy days[/quote'] Thanks for your input. Yes I will look into that. Yesterday was 3/6 so not great start however I permed them