Flat Racing - 25th November 2011

Mirage

Time to start posting my tips now i have a bit more time on my hands..... Friday: 19.40 Wolverhampton 1/5pts E/W Isleman to win - 8/1 with William Hill Competitive race this one and one that i had down to 3 but have gone with the one i see that offers good value. Isleman is the selection. This gelding is only 3 years old so may be open to a bit more improvement than some others and i think he has it in him to go close here. He is a consistent AW performer as from his 6 races on the surface he has come out on top twice whilst also finishing 2nd once and 3rd on another occasion. The main reason for thinking he can go close is the way he ran last time out, coming through strongly at the finish before being badly hampered and eased down. He was 4th that day but could well have come out on top and being kept on a mark of 80 means he could well run just as well here. I think there is a very good chance of him getting the place and if in the same type of form as he was at the beginning of the month, he is definitely in with a chance of winning.

Re: Flat Racing - 25th November 2011 4:30 Wolverhampton: Maggie Aron 1pt win 12/1 Ladbrokes Priors Gold has the most experience on the level, however he has raced eight times without getting his head in front, so it might be worth chancing Maggie Aron now that she is back with Tim Vaughan. While that has only been a couple of weeks, if the old surroundings and the familiar rountine have the desired effect and she recaptures her former bumper form Maggie Aron could surprise. Maggie Aron has a fine flat pedigree and the other night Steed outran his price for his new trainer on the level at Kempton.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.