Volleyball

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Re: Volleyball CEV Women's Champions League Urbino vs Dinamo Kazan Pick: Dinamo -2.5 sets @ 1.70 with bet365 Hey guys. This is my first post at Punter's Lounge Forum. I have been following your picks and tips for a while and today I decided to share one of my picks with you and bring some life to this thread. First of all I'd like to say that I don't follow club volleyball closely so all my knowledge is from following the international competitions on a national teams level. For today I have picked Dinamo Kazan -2.5 to beat Urbino @1.70 with bet365. Here you can find the teams groups for this match. There is no doubt that Dinamo is the much better team here. Looking at the recent results Urbino have lost five of their last six games four of which away form home. Their only came at home against SC Schweriner. Dinamo on the other hand have won all of their last six and have given up just one set in the away win over the quallity team of Dinamo Moscow. I am not really familiar with the players Urbino have but i just can't see them wining even a set against the likes of Gamova, Borisenko, Moroz and Larsson. Only way this bet fails is for Dinamo not to play seriously but I just can't see that happening given the fact that they are a russian team. Good luck with whatever you are backing

• 4 months later...

Re: Volleyball [TABLE=class: razrada]

[TR] [TD=class: nazivPonude, colspan: 2]ŽOK Rijeka-ŽOK Split (1:1) [/TD] [TD=class: datumPonude, bgcolor: #666666]wed 19:00 [/TD] [TD] 1,10 - 5,00 [/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #C20202][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] We have a final third game of the Croatian women championship semifinals. Rijeka is multiple and several times in a row champion. The thing is that their team has weakened year after year, but harsh coach Lovrinov (national coach also) has managed to pull off a good result year after year. The situation culminated last year when the club had to restructure, close the old one and open new one under similar name because of financial problems. Split on the other hand is in a bit better situation and even brought in 3 American players couple a months ago, that made it to the first team immediatly. They needed some time to gel, because setter, spiker and blocker is half of the team. Those two teams played 3 games in the last month and a half and I watched them all. In the first one, Split was a hard nut and even should taken a set, but game ended 3-0. In the second one week ago Split put in quite a performance and took a set, and only a slight help from the officials in critical moments prevented Split to have more from that game. Both of those games were played in Rijeka. And the last one played on Sunday, Split won at home turf. It was a hard game that ended 3-2 but Split showed that they are equal in quality to Rijeka. Odds on Split in the game they won was 4.00, and Rijeka 1.20. Today we have a similar situation but the odds are set like this because Rijeka hasn't lost game at home for years, but that was only due to superior quality they possesed vs. other teams which is not the case this year. As said before they are approx. equal in quality. The only advantage Rijeka has in starting lineup is setter which is taller and bit better than Split's. Disadvantage though is that Rijeka has only 1 quality substitution and the 2 remaining players are 17 and 18 years old girls with this stage and quality of the game way over their heads. Another thing is out of form Rijeka's blocker Susic (returned 2 months ago after 11 months break.knee injury) and coach Lovrinov avoids to setter play too much on her. Split has a longer bench, not the world class but can step in for a while when needed. I guess the perfect bet would be H2 where avaliable, but i will try it clear 2. Medium stake. Cheers