BBOTD Thursday 24th of November

Aidymac

Leading Contender - Newbury 2:45 Hobbs had two runners in this race and even though Richard Johnson is on the other, i firmly believe this has a much better chance regardless of the jockey and young apprentice James Best will be getting a few of my hard-earned notes for this race. Leading Contender has not run for 291 days and is a 10 year old, but for a 10 year old its lightly raced with only 21 outings, resulting in 5 wins. Won off a mark of 136 in 2007 and back in January of this year was 3rd of 13 at Sandown behind Nicto De Beauchene and when last seen back in February was travelling very well when unseating behind Eric's Charm. This represents a drop in grade from Class 2 to Class 3, not only that it is effectively now 7 pounds lower than its last run too with the claimers claim and on its only run over 2m 7f it won. Its certainly a leading contender in my eyes! WIN @ 10/1 Paddypower BOG

Re: BBOTD Thursday 24th of November Numeral - Kem 7.10 (1pt win WH 5-1 BOG) Bids to complete a hat-trick at Kempton, after being raised 4lb for a CD win a couple of weeks ago. Went off odds-on that day and still seems very progressive/well handicapped on polytrack, and is well drawn again. I also quite like New Leyf e/w at 15/2 (WH), who put up a pretty decent performance on his first run for Ed Walker last week.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.