£9.18 to £500

wisey10

I haven't used my Betfair account in a while and now the winters here and I have more time free to punt, I thought I would go and make a deposit to see me through the winter. However on logging in, I found that I had a small balance of £5 something so decided to see if I could build it up to £50 to start me off instead of making a deposit. Iv'e since placed two bets which have now taken me to £9.18 so I'm going to have a go at recording this one as Iv'e got more spare time on my hands than usual. My strategy is going to work in 5 stages (well hopefully!) and if I fail at the first hurdle, I will have two more attempts at it starting with £9.18 for the sake of this thread. Stage 1: Bets are all in. 100% of the balance on each bet until I hit £50. Stage 2 (£50 to £100) Bets to equal 10% of balance Stage 3 (£100 to £200) Bets to equal 5% of balance Stage 4 (£200 to £400) Bets to equal 2.5% of balance. Stage 5 (£400 to £509.18) Bets to equal 1% of balance. Stage 6 Bank £500 and repeat! I will be more cautious with my bets than usual, particularly in the first 2 stages. I will basically go with what bets I fancy, but with a slightly less risky angle on it. For example, I fancied the over 2.5 goals in Birmingham's match tonight and went with that in one of my other accounts. But on this little bank builder task, I played it safe and went with Over 1.5 goals instead. The likelihood is that I will bow out at stage 1 or if not, stage 2 at best. It's just a bit of fun and I'm willing to have 3 attempts at it before calling it a day. Attempt 1 Bet 1: £9.18 Shakter Donetsk v Porto, Over 1.5 Goals @1.33

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.