Jump Racing - Wednesday, 23nd of November

1.50 FONTWELL KRISTOFFERSON 11-1 1PT WIN (VC Bet) 6 go to post for this Chris Fagan 50th Birthday Celebration Handicap Hurdle Class 4 race for 4 year olds and over.And the favourite ALWAYS BOLD looks good after last run,on paper.However it is now in receipt of a 7 pound penalty and also steps up in class which could be telling over this mamoth 27f trip.The second favourite my matildais a decent sort but also steps up in class here and may find this a hot affair after a 539 days break. The third favourite ORION EXPRESS is a decent sort and could go well but again steps up in class here.The Selection has beaten ORION EXPRESS over this trip,twice in fact in AUGUST and SEPTEMBER.In august beat it at NEWTON ABBOT by 30 lengths,and is 6 pounds better off in the weights for tomorrows race.It also beat it in September when ORION EXPRESS pulled up and KRISTOFFERSON is better off in the weights by 10 pounds. The fourth favourite TIGER LINE beat the selection in that race in september.by a fair distance(17 lenghts) but now KRISTOFFERSON is a full stone better off in the weights,and over 27 f that may be pivotal.It wasnt KRISOFFERSON's first race again TIGER LINE and actually beat it in first race mentioned above,by a good distance and again is is 9 pounds better off for tomorrows race. MADAME JASMINE the final runner is decent and may be a threat but has been off track for over 200 days and has no record of running well fresh. Back to the selection KRISTOFFERSON,it is a Course & Distance winner having won here previously,and placed a few times,in fact always seems to run its race around here,ground will suit despite best results coming on good to firm and should run its race here from top weight. :unsure

Re: Jump Racing - Wednesday, 23nd of November 1:50 Fontwell: My Matilda 1pt win 3/1 Boyle Sports My Matilda has a long absence to overcome however this Lawney Hill runner looks to have a good chance here on old form. And My Matilda goes well on a softer surface and she is already a winner at the course and was second on her last run here. By the St Leger winner Silver Patriarch the further the better for this eight year old mare and My Matilda looks likely to go close of her light weight.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.