BBOTD - Tuesday, 22nd of November

Mottley Crewe - Sth 1.10 (1pt win 9-2 LAD BOG) Runner-up over a probably less than ideal 5f at the course earlier this month, with an inexperienced jockey on board. Runs off the same mark of 70 with Martin Harley back on (who won on him on penultimate start). Only joined Richard Guest in July and the trainer seems to have found the key to him recently, so further improvement could be on the cards.

Re: BBOTD - Tues 22 Nov Cloudy Dawn - Sedgefield 3:00 Won really well two starts back at Hexham, beating Toulouse Express by 15 lengths. Was upped 9 pounds for that and failed to land a blow last time out at the same track, but did travel very well for a long way and did trade odds-on in running and now tackling 3m 3f for the first time, i think it will stay the trip well , i also feel the ground may have been too soft for it last time out and i think it will turn the form around with Riskier and has a big chance to win. WIN @ 4/1 VC BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.