Hollywood Poker

Scooper

Anyone else having problems withdrawing from Hollywood Poker? I've been trying to get my money for 2 weeks from them. At first when trying to cashout I was transfered to Live Help and there was no representative there or I had a message saying I still had a bonus to clear which was untrue and in any case irrelevant. Correspondence with support resulted in them saying the problem was cause by the spurious uncleared bonus which their technical team would work on. Requests to close the account and pay me via Moneybookers have been ignored. Today they claimed the problem was resolved but when trying to cashout I'm still being transfered to live help and there's nobody there. I've emailed them again but despair. What protection does the player have regarding these sites? Are they covered by the FSA? Any advice?

Re: Hollywood Poker The latest explanation is that the popup blocker is blocking tha cashier. Disabling or holding down the control key didn't make any difference so in desperation I downloaded afresh on an old computer and I've managed to access the cashout and request withdrawal so I'll have to keep my fingers crossed for 1-5 days! Yes, Vince Patton is involved whomever he is/was.

Re: Hollywood Poker I had so much trouble with Hollywood Poker.. I was trying to withdraw for over a month. They kept asking me to send passport copy, Bank statement. I sent it so many times. the last 3 times I put read receipts. I got an email saying they had opened it yet they still said they had not received my documents. I was on their live chat everyday demanding my money. After a month and 20+ emails I got my money... I quickly put this back on another site, went to cash and lost it all! But the principal stays.. Hollywood poker are d!cks! Especially Eric on livechat!

Re: Hollywood Poker These scenarios illustrate how powerless player are and lack any real protection when they deposit their money in good faith. Can I say goodbye to the $50 I should have in Full Tilt? Lol

I had so much trouble with Hollywood Poker.. I was trying to withdraw for over a month. They kept asking me to send passport copy, Bank statement. I sent it so many times. the last 3 times I put read receipts. I got an email saying they had opened it yet they still said they had not received my documents. I was on their live chat everyday demanding my money. After a month and 20+ emails I got my money... I quickly put this back on another site, went to cash and lost it all! But the principal stays.. Hollywood poker are d!cks! Especially Eric on livechat!

Re: Hollywood Poker

What protection does the player have regarding these sites? Are they covered by the FSA? Any advice?
Its quite simple in most cases, you simply contact the body that provides them with their operating license and they sort it out or the company go's out of business. Unfortunately Hollywood have a license issued by the monkeys in Gibraltar so they can do what they want.