Couple old piccies of Morlspin n Me HU

Goldenjaguar

Re: Couple old piccies of Morlspin n Me HU Firstly morls always looks stoned;) I believe this would have been the STT final thay played on the sunday at the Virgin festivals, cos i was playing in it too, i seem to remember a hand against you Mr Jag where you raised fom early position and i called with aq in the blinds, should have raised, but i give you respect, it came a low flop and you bet out and i think i folded, which was pretty weak and said something like your 9's are good, putting you on some middle pair and you flipped over the aces, can't actually remember where i finished, but i know i didn't cash.:\

Re: Couple old piccies of Morlspin n Me HU 1st of all, I may look stoned at times, but can I clarify that I have NEVER taken any drugs in my life, nor ever smoked a cigarette! Its a natural look thats taken years to perfect! Secondly, he got lucky in that heads up, he had 9xBB and i had 4xBB when we got heads up, it didnt take long to finish, the £350 for runner up made it worthwhile though:ok

Re: Couple old piccies of Morlspin n Me HU

1st of all, I may look stoned at times, but can I clarify that I have NEVER taken any drugs in my life, nor ever smoked a cigarette! Its a natural look thats taken years to perfect! Secondly, he got lucky in that heads up, he had 9xBB and i had 4xBB when we got heads up, it didnt take long to finish, the £350 for runner up made it worthwhile though:ok
Lucky!!!!! :spank Spose i was lucky in the terminator in london aswell :p Heres what you coulda won (jim bowen style) 62551167558585065646935.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Couple old piccies of Morlspin n Me HU It is indeed Swampy in the background as I am sat a couple of seats round from him in the green shirt. Think I was playing the Head Hunter tourney and was chip leader with about 12 left but ended up donking off chips trying to win heads before my flight home. I think Fenners won it in the end.