Basketball - Adriatic NLB League

17:00. Partizan - Cibona 1 (a.h. -10.5) Partizan is absolute favorite on this match and it is clear they will win. The question is if Partizan is able to cover the handicap. I know it is always tricky to play handicap, specially in basketball, but I think Partizan will cover the handicap. There is a great rivalry between Partizan and Cibona. There are no such rivalry between any other Serbian and Croatian team like between Partizan and Cibona. That is why I believe Partizan players will give the maximum, even when the victory is secured. It is expected the full "Pionir" and that's big boost for the home players. On Thursday Partizan finally won in Euroleague. That was their first victory, after two defeats from Efes and Maccabi. Partizan won 91:81 (22:17, 30:27, 21:26, 18:11) against Spirou Basket from Belgium. The best player was Law with 26 points, while Pekovic has scored 21, Macvan 15 and Milosavljevic 14. I am sure this victory will increase the players confidence, just as the atmosphere in the squad. Coach Vladimir Jovanovic was very satisfied and he said the players must show consistency. With other words, Partizan must win against Cibona here. Cibona is not bad this season, but I don't trust them too much. They failed to qualify for Euroleague and they are class below Partizan. Coach Josip Vrankovic will surely try to get the maximum from his players, but it will be extremely difficult. The tradition is also on Partizan side with 14 victories in Adriatic League, while Cibona have only 7. So, I expect Partizan to win with more then 11 points difference.